The Telinc WAN Tester IIID is a sophisticated DS3 tester in a compact, hand held package
It can test a wide variety of communications facilities and equipment including T-1, fractional T-1, E-1, fractional E-1, T-3 and E-3 modems, multiplexers, CSU/DSUs, T-1 CSUs, DDS CSUs, DDS CSU/DSUs, DTUs, NTUs and TIUs. The Ds3 tester is supplied with user-changeable nickel metal hydride batteries and a built-in charger.
Easy to Use Ds3 Tester
The WAN Tester IIID can be controlled from the front panel or from a local or remote terminal and TELNET. It includes a 320 x 240 Color LCD display that shows selected mode, test and operating parameters. Parameters are selected by scrolling through values stored in the Tester.
- Tests asynchronous, synchronous, T-1, fractional T-1, E-1 and fractional E-1, T-3 and E-3 facilities and equipment
- Includes dual T-1, dual E-1, dual T-3, dual E-3 interfaces, V.35, RS232, RS422/RS530, X.21 and HSSI as standard
- Data rates from 50 bps to 50 Mbps
- Color LCD, TELNET, VT100 or Command Line Interface control
- Includes a LAN interface for TELNET and TFTP
- AC or battery power
The following is a partial list of the WAN Tester IIID applications:
- Async Mode – Tests asynchronous modems and CRT terminals.
- Sync Mode – Tests the customer interface on DDS, T-1 and T-3 CSU/DSUs, mux channels and synchronous modems.
- DDS Mode – Simulates a DDS CSU/DSU to test a DDS line or emulates a central office to test DDS CSU/DSUs>
- T-1 Mode – Tests T-1 lines, CSU/DSUs both short and long haul, T-1 muxes and drops from T-3 muxes
- E-1 Mode – Tests E-1 lines, NTUs and DTUs, E-1 muxes and drops from T-3/E-3 muxes
- T-3 Mode – Tests T-3 lines and muxes and T-1/E-1 channels on T-3 facilities
- E-3 Mode – Tests E-3 lines and muxes