The Telinc WAN Tester II is a sophisticated bit error rate tester in a compact, hand-held package.
It can test a wide variety of communications facilities and equipment including DDS, T-1, fractional T-1, E-1,fractional E-1, T-3 and E-3 NTUs,multiplexers, CSU/DSUs, T-1 CSUs, DTUs and TIUs.
The Telinc WAN Tester ll includes a speaker to listen to voice in a DS0. It is supplied with changeable nickel metal hydride batteries and a built-in charger.
Easy to Use DDS Tester
The WAN Tester I can be controlled from the front panel or from a local or remote terminal. It includes a two-line LCD display and sixteen indicator lights that show selected mode, test and operating parameters. Parameters are selected by scrolling through values stored in the DDS Tester.
- Tests asynchronous, synchronous, DDS, T-1, fractional T-1, E-1 and fractional E-1, T-3 and E-3 facilities and equipment
- 78 data rates from 1,200 to 50M bps
- Includes V.35, RS232, RS422/RS530, X.21, HSSI, DDS, T-1, E-1, T-3 and E-3 interfaces as standard
- Data rates from 50 bps to 50 Mbps
- Displays G.821 performance measurements
- Front panel, Windows GUI or Command Line Interface control
- AC or battery power
The following is a partial list of the WAN Tester II applications:
- Async Mode – Tests asynchronous modems and CRT terminals.
- Sync Mode – Tests the customer interface on DDS, T-1 and T-3 CSU/DSUs, mux channels and synchronous modems.
- DDS Mode – Simulates a DDS CSU/DSU to test a DDS line or emulates a central office to test DDS CSU/DSUs>
- T-1 Mode – Tests T-1 lines, CSU/DSUs both short and long haul, T-1 muxes and drops from T-3 muxes
- E-1 Mode – Tests E-1 lines, NTUs and DTUs, E-1 muxes and drops from T-3/E-3 muxes
- T-3 Mode – Tests T-3 lines and muxes and T-1/E-1 channels on T-3 facilities
- E-3 Mode – Tests E-3 lines and muxes